In this episode of our weekly Facebook Live events we de-mystify and discuss all things mortgage with our guest speaker Brandon Harrell with Fairway Independent Mortgage Corporation NMLS #1238187
Below are the key topics discussed in this episode:
- A moment of gratitude
- Introduction of Brandon Harrell
- Should a buyer find the home first and then talk to a mortgage professional?
- What is the difference between condo financing and single family home financing?
- Credit impact on a loan application, does it hurt my credit to talk to a mortgage lender?
- How does your credit score affect the type of loan and the interest rate?
- Is every mortgage application free? or what does a lender charge to start the process?
- What are the yearly income limits to qualify for down payment assistance programs?
- How does changing jobs, professions or industries affect my ability to borrow?
- Does relocating to a new city buy staying with the same employment industry disqualify me from a mortgage?
- How many years of employment history is the lender looking for in order to approve my loan?
- What if I get a promotion mid-way through the mortgage or home purchasing process?
- What about people who work on commission? how does the lender view commission professions when it comes to a mortgage approval?
- What are the differences between a local lender and a large lending chain or huge bank?
- What about closing costs? there are companies our there that want to pay my closings costs? what is the catch?
- What is the difference between loan pre-approval and loan pre-qualification, and how does it work?
- What is going on with interest rates?
- Are interest rates at an all time low? or are interest rates too high?
- Take questions from the audience
- Preview of next weeks episode
Fernando Sandoval and the rest of The Saltwater Ventures Team at RE/MAX All Star are always available to answer your questions in English or Español.
Text or call 727.344.9139 or send us an email by filling out the contact us form on our website. We look forward to working with you.
What’s next? Click below to:
Contact us, No Cost or Obligation
Download our Secure Mobile Search App
Search For A Home on Our Web Site
Get Your Instant Home Value
Visit our YouTube Channel
Contact a Mortgage Professional
Visit our Sellers Resources Page
Visit our For Sale By Owner Resources Page
Find out About our Lease to Own Program
See A List of Our Preferred Vendors
Read or Write a Review
Author: Fernando Sandoval
© Copyright 2018, All Rights Reserved